Thursday, December 3, 2009

A typical 'jo reggelt' in Budapest!

Scroll down to #1 (probably have to click on 'older posts; there are 9 videos) to see what a typical morning is like for me!...I realized I always talk about all the big things that happen during the weeks but don't ever share the everyday things. And they're just as fun!
I know I've been slackin on the blog end of things for the past two weeks, but I promise I will update again soon about my memorable last experiences here in BP.
much love,
Val

2 comments:

  1. Dear Val,
    I am so excited that you are coming home soon. I have some really exciting news: we started a youth band at church! Finally! Miss Jackie got everything together and organized and we have a lot of youth that are interested in the band. We have been practicing after church and are going to practice at the church sleepover. I can't wait for you to hear us play!
    I also have been watching your videos and I can't wait to hear more about your adventures. We miss you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna,
    Just got home tonight! Whew I am tired and jetlagged but am VERY excited to see everyone all the same!!!
    SO GLAD to hear about the youth band! That's really exciting, and I think it will generate a lot of really good things in regards to the youth of the church. I'm looking forward to hearing you guys!

    ReplyDelete